Bucharest, 20th of April 2018. The most appreciated companies in the outsourcing industry were awarded last night, at the ABSL Romania Awards Gala. The event, now in its third edition, aimed to identify and highlight the projects of the previous year with the greatest impact in business and in the community. The leaders from the industry (companies and professionals) presented innovative solutions that change and streamline day-to-day activity in service centers and can be taken over by other market players.
In the presence of over 130 top business and academic representatives, as well as national, international, and governmental organizations, the following companies received an award for their project:
- Procter & Gamble – Business Leader in Business Excellence category
- Webhelp – Business Leader in Customer Experience category
- OMV Petrom Global Solutions – Business Leader in Business Innovation category
- Microsoft – Business Leader in Talent Development and Education category
- TELUS International – Business Leader in CSR category
In this edition, two new categories were included: Vibrant Workplace and Colleague of the Year. Their purpose was to recognize those initiatives and people who turn the outsourcing industry into a pleasant, attractive and dynamic work environment for all who want to perform, stand up and develop professionally. The winners of these new categories were:
- OMV Petrom Global Solutions – Business Leader in Vibrant Workplace category
- Daniela Tofan, Accounts Receivable Manager OMV Petrom Global Solutions – Colleague of the year category
“The ABSL Awards Gala is the event that highlights people, companies and projects that contribute to the development of the business sector and have a significant impact on Romania’s economy. We had a large number of entries in each category, which means that the previous editions have reached their goal, and this motivates us to continue,” said Cosmin Pătlăgeanu, President of ABSL.
The winners were nominated by a jury of business experts from Romania and abroad: Aurelia Luca (Managing Director – Skanska Property Romania), Charlie Crocker (CEO – British Romanian Chamber of Commerce), Dana Cavaleru (Executive Director – HR Management Club), David Hand (Director of Global Business Services – ACCA), Malgorzata Jasinska (Talent Solutions Managing Director, Central & Eastern Europe – Hays), Richard Perrin (Advisory Partner, Head of Advisory – KPMG), Silviana Petre Badea (Managing Director – JLL Romania).