Workplace of the future in IT & Outsourcing
23rd November 2017
Outsourcing Today together with The Diplomat-Bucharest organize Workplace of the future in IT and Outsourcing on November 23, 2017 at Caro Hotel Bucharest, a new concept event meant to connect fast-growing corporate tenants from IT and outsourcing industries with forward-thinking offices landlords and developers.
The event will feature changes in the workplace disrupted by new technology and demographics and how companies need to keep up with them to improve ROI, employee retention, and employee wellness. To drive innovation and attract and retain top talent, companies are seeking creative, “cool” workplace solutions that offer a variety of amenities and the latest technology.
The intersection of Technology and Design will be discussed first in a roundtable setup and, as the day develops, within a networking cocktail occasioned by the launching of the latest issue of Outsourcing Today magazine.
14:30 – 15:00 Registration & Coffee
15:00 – 17:30 ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS
- Human-centric design that optimizes working
- Real Estate as a Service: Co-working, Variable Cost Space & Creative Landlords
- The innovative key performance indicators (KPIs), supported by big data and rich analytics, to quantify employee mobility, space utilization, and collaboration
- Technology: Smart Buildings
- Attraction & Retention of Top Talent: What Employees Want
- Health & Wellness in the Built Environment
- Interconnecting buildings with smart city technologies
- Subsidized space: working from “home” trends and how they affect real estate choices
17:30 – 18:00 Q&A
18:00 – 20:30 NETWORKING COCKTAIL & LAUNCHING OF OUTSOURCING TODAY MAGAZINE
WHY ATTEND “WORKPLACE OF THE FUTURE IN IT AND OUTSOURCING”?
- Equip yourself with the knowledge to implement human-centered design that will enable organization success
- Remain competitive! By gaining knowledge of the wide array of design tools, technology and development techniques that will allow your company to leverage your workplace as a recruiting and retention tool
- Find out how integrating elements of the next generation workspace will improve your company’s ability to attract and retain top talent
- Quality networking with top representatives form IT, Outsourcing and Real Estate lead companies
WHO ARE THE ATTENDEES?
- CEOs, VPs of GBS/Shared Services
- Heads of Workforce Planning and Recruitment, Organizational Development & Capability
- Facility managers
- Business & Financial Analysts
- Leaders of the banking, real estate and IT industries
- HR solutions & technology providers
BOOK YOUR SEAT
Regular Pass 99€ + VAT / person.
Four ticket package: 300€ + VAT
Corporate table (Eight seats): 690€ + VAT
!! Early bird registration: 15% discount until November 1st
15 % discount for ABSL members.
*Discounts do not cumulate.
*The event will be held in English.
To submit a participation request please visit the registration page or contact the organizers at +40 31 422.23.69