On June 15th, Outsourcing Today organizes OT Learning & Development roundtable. The event brings together the business services professionals to discuss and discover new tools and programs designed to assist businesses in growing the talent pipeline and developing current employees.
The event benefits from the support of Gold Partners: Wipro, Cima, Fine Law Patrascanu & Associates; Partner: Vastint and ACCA support. It will be moderated by Alexandra Olteanu, CEO All to Know.
The focus of the discussions will be on the exchange of relevant trends and research results as well as the presentation of practical experiences gained while developing, designing and testing elements of advanced corporate learning.
Topics to be addressed:
- Scanning the organizational actual needs in terms of talent management and succession planning
by drawing a coherent strategy for the future
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Tax credits and grant assistance for work-based learning programs
- Best practices of HR professionals in delivering the most cost-effective methods and solutions for more successful learning results
- Corporate structured learning programs with impact on corporate culture in terms of personal and professional development (e.g. coaching, mentoring etc.)
- Corporate in-house trainings / workshops / pills
- Measurement tools/ criteria used by HR / Training functions and the business to measure/ ensure effectiveness
Find all the event details, agenda and registration on the official webpage: http://learning-development.thediplomat.ro/
ABSL is media partner of Outsourcing Today at this event.