Iuliana Leurent, CEO, Temps HR
- Tell us a few words about your company, services provided and type of roles you accommodate.
We provide HR service integration to raise value proposition. These flexible solutions for managing a specific service need include recruitment, labor market benchmarking and consultancy, retention plan, admin operations and performance management.
Temps takes over the task management for the outsourced employee, becoming employer of record for HR operations. It offers the opportunity of gaining business flexibility, immediate access to expertise based on extended exposure and a scale cost saving.
- What makes your company a great place to work for?
In October 2021 we will be celebrating 10 years since our first employee. During all these years lots of transformations lead us to what we are today, a lot of strategies and learning paths have been employed in order to understand “our DNA”. I feel that we reached a certain business maturity in order to enjoy everyday challenge and find ways to be at our best.
We create the context to improve agility and adaptability to people and situations, being empathic and understanding on both opportunities and learnings. Continuous learning is an attitude that we privilege throughout a variety of environments social and professional. Self’ educating yourself shows your capacity to learn from others, to let yourself inspired building up a strong will to find new ways through inner motivation.
- Give us more details about the company’s culture and working vibe/atmosphere.
Working agility is a concept that we employ in our daily work philosophy. It is a way to cope with change and adaptability in the only scope of expecting the unexpected, foreseen directions in a very dynamic world. Work is about leadership, morals and ethics at the individual level. We embrace challenge as an attitude for a “better me” and mindful experiences. We enrich our expertise by building on potential, curiosity, a meaning and a purpose.
We practice more the inner state when we observe ourselves in action, creating space for reflection on believes and assumptions, understanding transformation and building on evolution.
- Do you ensure career paths to your employees?
You are first supposed to learn in order to consolidate and then to expand. The challenge is to make people aware that they are designing their job to results and not the other way round. I believe in a 3 years cycle for any transformation in order to integrate and grow with the company.
- What trainings do you offer?
We are conducting every end of year an appraisal aimed to identify strong points and challenges. The Appraisal is structured based on key set of personal abilities and competences shaping our work philosophy, spot on and validate progress inspiring in other people’s struggles. We are building a training plan, where upon skills and rates, considering also the need of people to interact, inspire and experiment. What is maybe the most important is to be present and transform training into an on’going learning experience, personal motivation and interest. One thing I learned is that you can not train people who are not aware of their problem, you can promote people based on high potential.
- You know how dynamic our industry is – so what is your strategy to keep your employees engaged, motivated and boost their creativity so they can innovate?
We see a strong link between our role as Temps associates, persona among people, professional within our business communities or mentor for students. Being responsible as a business partner represents a commitment to evolution and a responsibility to raise value and insure fair opportunities. It represents a path we have been taking in our philosophy, driving our steps to evolution and continuous transformation, investing in technology and building value on human interactions.
- We’re all unique, so how do you succeed to answer to different needs that your employees might have?
We have a saying internally: “What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team!”. Nevertheless, values are what keeps us together and nurtured our efforts. The key value is trust and second one is “good will”, both intangible assets essential for assessing personal responsibility.
- Tell us more about your diversity and inclusion strategy.
Diversity works like a mirror, privileged on daily communication not just when we are looking for a new team member. Inclusion is all the afterwork for both sides to integration and respect each others differences.
- Our industry is well known for the employee’s benefits. Tell us more about the ones that you are offering (maybe something rare or unique).
Benefits become more like commodities, integrating indirect revenues and flexibility. And we have most of them from medical, to allowances, work from home etc. What we offer unique is that we are openly sharing experience and not just expertise. We hire for both personal growth and results.
- What did your employees appreciated in your offices and how do you think the working (from the office) environment will change post pandemic? What are the new top features?
People are starting to pay more attention to the added value of investments we have made in technology prior to Pandemic. The fact that we had processes and culture that managed to “plug’in” immediately. The office set up is quite ZEN, open both to interactions and privacy upon everybody’s need. Somehow it is interesting as it feels more like home, creating some kind of bridge between the two types of energies.
- Some of the employees appreciate WFH and also the flexibility it comes when choosing their location and program. Besides that, it’s a huge opportunity for companies to access new talent pools. Did your company consider working from anywhere? This includes anywhere in Romania or also abroad?
We are looking at some options by 2022.
- Do you intend to have specific benefits for the ones that choose one way of working or another?
No, I believe that it shouldn’t create differences between people and the way the company at its entire community.
- Is there a channel/web page where people can learn more about your company and career opportunities?
Definitely, we post all our jobs on the career page and LinkedIn, articles about open topics and different life philosophies. There is always something interesting we feed our curiosity and share with the outside community. You can find us on https://www.tempshr.ro/, https://www.linkedin.com/company/temps_integrated_hr_solutions/, https://www.instagram.com/tempshr.ro/, https://www.facebook.com/tempsHRro.