- This event has passed.
Romanian Outsourcing & Shared Services Summit
22nd March @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
The Fourth Edition of Romanian Outsourcing & Shared Services Summit organized by Outsourcing Today will take place on March 22nd at Hilton Hotel, Bucharest. The event that is a tightly focused networking, business development and learning platform for executives from SSC, ITO, BPO organizations, provides opportunity for the industry’s professionals to learn, network and build new alliances & partnerships that will transform their business.
The main trends the global business landscape faces right now, ruled by the impact of internet and inter-connectivity are technology disruption and digitisation and the winning organisations are those that can adapt quickly and drive business transformation on an ongoing basis.
The topics to be tackled within the three sessions of the event are:
PLENARY SESSION: TENDENCIES IN OUTSOURCING LANDSCAPE, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES
- Authorities’ strategies and plans for the industry
- Legislative changes and challenges, government grants and local tax exemptions
- Romania’s main competitive advantages as an outsourcing destination
FIRST SESSION: DIGITAL TRANSFOMATION
- Digital redefining the industry
- Cloud enabled infrastructure. The merger of outsourcing and cloud sourcing
- New models to increase sourcing’s proactiveness in supporting the organization’s digital business transformation.
- Artificial intelligence and cognitive – getting ready for the machines…
- Cybersecurity concerns
- Omnichannel infrastructure
- Transitioning from transactional to value-adding shared service centers
SECOND SESSION: DIGITAL TALENT – FUTURE WORKFORCE TRENDS
- Digital labor becoming a reality that could help to overcome the labor shortage
- Challenges of the global changes – technology and the introduction of AI – as tools that repositions the importance of human capital
- The industry’s need to shift from a resource user to a resource creator
- The skill-sets required to be successful in shared services changing field
- Adapting to future workforce trends whilst balancing intelligent automation, digitalization, and millennial teams
REGULAR PARTICIPATION FEES:
– 1 ticket for the Summit: 149 € plus VAT / person.
– Four tickets: 536 € plus VAT
Members of partner associations (ABSL, ANIS and Cluj IT) benefit of 15% discount from the participation fee.
For registration please check the event page: outsourcing-summit.thediplomat.ro
For general information regarding the event and for press inquiries please contact: