- This event has passed.
2017 Retrospective in Labor Legislation
15th February @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm| 149€
Outsourcing Today, together with Fine Law, organize 2017 Retrospective in Labor Legislation on February 15, 2018 at Caro Hotel Bucharest, a knowledge sharing event dedicated to the latest significant changes to tax and social security legislation.
The event will include a review of the legislative changes in 2017 in the field of labor law, the areas of investigation by the Labor Inspectorate of Bucharest in the control activity carried out in 2017, the most recent solutions pronounced by the courts in this matter and a review of European legislation in the matter of labor law. We will analyze the new compliance obligations required by those changes.
The two panels discussions will provide participants with an overview of the main tax regulations and their effects in the current economic context. We’ll approach subjects such as:
- New legislation such as statutory social contributions and its impact on the employers and the employees and value added tax (VAT) split payment, corporate income tax etc.
- The Labor Inspectorate of Bucharest control activity.
- Court sentences in labor conflicts.
The session brings together executives from SSC, ITO, BPO organizations and renowned legal and fiscal advisors to evaluate the current frames and discuss practical examples and solutions to the problems generated by the legislation in force.
Lead Speaker & Moderator IULIAN PATRASCANU, Senior Partner, FINE LAW
9:30 – 10:00 Registration & Coffee
10:00 – 11:30 First session: New legislation
IULIAN PATRASCANU, Senior Partner, FINE LAW
RALUCA VASILACHE, HR Head Bucharest, Wipro Technologies
MONICA MARDARE, HR Director, Luxoft Romania
VALERICA DRAGOMIR, Executive Director, ANIS Romania
11:30 – 11:45 Coffee break
11:45 – 13:15 Second session: The control activity of Labor Inspectorate and labor conflicts
Workshop sustained by IULIAN PATRASCANU, Senior Partner, FINE LAW
13:15 – 14:30 Networking lunch
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- CEOs, CFOs, VPs of GBS/Shared Services
- Heads of Workforce Planning and Recruitment, Organizational Development & Capability
- Business & Financial Analysts
- Tax consultants and specialists within companies
*NOTE: The discussions will be held both in Romanian and English with simultaneous translation available.
- Participation fee: 149 eur+VAT/person
- 4 tickets package: 500 eur+VAT
- 15% discount for ABSL and ANIS members