ABSL Community Call – Benchmarking on the future of WFH
15th October 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
THIS IS A MEMBERS-ONLY EVENT. If your company would like to become an ABSL member, e-mail us at email@example.com
As we reach seven months of remote working, we think it is time to have an open discussion about some very practical aspects of WFH:
- Remote working – short term and long-term perspectives, including intentions for maintaining this model and anticipated ways of organizing it (e.g. ratio of remote vs office work, applicability to remote work component to all vs. specific segments of staff groups, WFH policies – clear rules vs. flexibility)
- Challenges and opportunities around engagement and maintaining culture in a remote work context
- Co-Working relationships – what types of support might be required; what type of engagement and social activities are considered, what type of communication tools?
- Measures to facilitate WFH (e.g. equipment, manager upskilling, collaboration tools, productivity tracking tools)
- Impact on HR processes – challenges and opportunities (Recruitment, L&D, Performance, Comp & Ben)
- How the future office might look like (if information could be shared)
This is a useful topic to discuss especially as we are preparing for the second wave of coronavirus and many companies extended the work from home period until first quarter next year.
ABSL Community Call – Benchmarking on the future of WFH will take place on October 15th, starting 14:00 to 16:00, as an online (with video) roundtable event with a maximum no. of 28 participants (max. 2 representatives per ABSL company).
Everybody is expected to share experiences and future plans regarding remote working.
The event will be facilitated by KPMG Romania – Madalina Racovitan, People Services Leader and Claudia Stan, People Services Senior Manager.
Companies should be represented at this event by HR Leaders /Head of HR.
Participation will be made on a first come, first served basis. Please register below.