Design Thinking Workshop for the BPO/SSC industry in Romania
19th January 2018 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Dear ABSL Members and Partners, our industry is growing at a fast rate (you’ve heard about Amazon and many others recently!). While this is good news, signalling that Romania remains attractive – some big questions to answer are:
- How do we support this growth and ensure that it remains long-term sustainable?
- How do we help the new companies entering the market find the right talent? Furthermore, some of us have been experiencing attrition issues and some have been finding it slightly more difficult to identify and attract profiles last year.
ABSL invites you to the “Design Thinking Workshop” to brainstorm on some projects we could kick-off as a community to GROW the talent pool (already some great ideas received!).
The measure of success for this workshop will be:
- We all align on few issues that we foresee and agree on 1-2 projects that will help our industry
- We align owners from all of us that will be engaged in driving these projects
What we need from you:
- Join us, share the details about this event among your HR Leaders / Hiring Leads. Should they be interested in participating, please contact Cristina Iacob: email@example.com or Calin Oana: firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can send out an invitation to them as well and provide clarifications, if needed.
- Prepare some insights…What are your needs in terms of profiles, with what are you struggling in terms of recruitment, what kind of support would you need from ABSL? Do we need more ITIL profiles? Or…you name it!
We are looking forward to seeing you there and kick start 2018 with fresh ideas!
*This event is dedicated to the ABSL Members