Make It Better – A Continual Improvement Approach
2nd March 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Continual Improvement (CI) is on many organizations’ agenda. But it isn’t always an easy path to follow. It’s an entire journey and you need to have a clear understanding of what exactly CI is, what is your final goal, what ripple effect it will have in your company and what are the right steps to take in order to succeed.
We invite you to a continual improvement round table event, on March 2, between 10:00 – 12:00, to share knowledge, success stories, challenges and lessons learned.
Organizations and People
- The Continual Improvement framework, and strategy within our organization
- Creating a continuous improvement culture and fostering a continuous improvement mindset
- Continual Improvement functions, roles, and promoters
Information and Technology
- The role of measurement in Continual Improvement – SLAs, KPIs, Critical Success Factors
- Tools used in our Continual Improvement activities
- The quality of our information – Knowledge Management
Value Streams and Processes
- The Continual Improvement Model
- Continuous improvement practices
- How do we adjust our Continual Improvement Model?
Partners and suppliers
- Working together to ensure strategic alignment for our Continual Improvement objectives
The event will be moderated by Adrian Baron, EMEA ITSM Lead at Stefanini and ABSL Vice President. Please note that this is an online (with video) roundtable event with a maximum no. of 30 participants (max. 2 representatives per ABSL company). Everybody is expected to contribute with their experience or best practices.
Register at the event if you manage Continual Improvement activities & strategy / you oversee this activities in your company.
This event is dedicated only to ABSL Members.